Saturday, April 27, 2013

Good day DGR Nation!

May this blog find you all well and in good spirits.

It brings me sublime pleasure to write here to you all. It also makes me feel blessed and happy to be part of the writing staff here at DarkGift Radio, it is an honour. I aim to write some rockin reviews for bands here and hope it will encourage listeners to check out their music.

So many bands are not heard away from the mainstream reviews and there is so much talent out there to be heard and deserving of support. So, from here on in, stay tuned for some showcasing of awesome artists!

For those who don't know much about me, I am a writer and in a band called Orbitally Re-Arranged Monatomic Elements. I have a love for photography and try to exorcise the demons within through myriad ways of purging through art.

As an artist myself, I realise how difficult it is to get your music out there. Self promotion is not an easy road to travel, nevertheless, we do. This is why I support many artists. It is like a butterfly effect. The more people network and share the word about the talent out there, the more it gets seen/heard. A simple fact that is sometimes forgotten.

So, without further rambling, it is great to part of this exciting project and hope you all enjoy the reviews and articles to come.

Peace to all


Poppy (UK Director of Promotions DGR)

4 comments:

  1. Thanks Poppy. You're the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I certainly look forward to reading your upcoming material here Poppy, and hope and encourage other listeners and music fans alike will continue to visit our blog to read up on what's new in the business and our station.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lot of talent out there to promote...time to kick ass ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally agree with you there Poppy. I certainly appreciate all of your help with the station and more so with this blog site. It's really great to know that I have a huge part of the writing workload not bearing down upon my shoulders. Thanks Again <3

    ReplyDelete